Points to Remember in Deciding to Build a Conservatory
With such a difficult decision to make it is helpful to remember the following points. In most cases it may be cheaper to move house rather than build a conservatory, this is especially so if you are planning on moving anyway within a few years - you will never recoup the total cost that you have outlaid for the conservatory in the selling price of your house.
Reasons Not to Build a Conservatory
- You are moving in the next three to four years
- You have a relatively small garden
- The size of the conservatory you need is large in comparison to your house size
- A cheaper greenhouse will do the same job
- You simply cannot afford it
- You have other space to your house that you can convert
Consider a Sun Room or Extension if- You don't want higher heating costs but need a comfortable space for year round use
- Your proposed site faces due south and you want to use the space comfortably over the summer months- You wish to use the space in winter but can't afford increased heating costs
- It is cheaper than building a conservatory
If you found this page useful please click the +1 button below to tell Google that its a great page!
Please share this page with others, and leave a comment, we value all feedback!
Was this page useful? Do you have something to add? Do you disagree?
If your comments meet our guidelines then we will publish them (you do not need to register!)
Ttradesman - click here to join our network to receive leads from customers in your area